she's writing a novel

a lot of her writing tends to be tongue-in-cheek. this is because she grew up in an evangelical tradition which was more concerned about where else she might be putting her tongue.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm dropping "blogspot" from my name, but i've got visitation rights

I've been trying to settle in over at www.sheswritinganovel.com

Everything has moved into the new place. The site itself is the virtual equivalent of an empty, white-walled apartment with beige carpet - but filled with as much exciting potentional! The fabulous new visual aesthetic will be along as soon as I figure out how to translate my startling good taste onto a website.

In the meantime I apologize for the lack of stimulating decor (while you are thanking me for the lack of pink, aren't you?) Don't worry, before long I will have a chichi new design...something that just screams with understatement.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous dave said…

    i read this from my phone cause i have such a sweet phone. now i will check out your website from this same awesome phone. holla!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home